Copyright

All content is provided for your reading enjoyment. Please do not copy/use anything from this site for publication, contests, or personal gain. I am delighted to share my pages with you; if you use something, please give me credit and refer to my blog. Thanks. Dianne

Thursday, July 18, 2013

18 July 2013 Blog Beginning .......


Earlier this summer, I began the Find Your Voice workshop about storytelling.  Posting parts of each lesson became a bit of a chore, so I decided to - yes! try my hand at making a blog!  So here it is - simple, sweet and to the point.  Perhaps I will branch out but for right now I will concentrate on the lessons and storytelling.

  Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed!
OK, so far, so good.  Now to get hooked up to FYV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment