Copyright

All content is provided for your reading enjoyment. Please do not copy/use anything from this site for publication, contests, or personal gain. I am delighted to share my pages with you; if you use something, please give me credit and refer to my blog. Thanks. Dianne

Friday, July 26, 2013

FYV Lesson 5: Photo Stories

Prompt 3 - Storytelling Photos

Here is a short story in photos  
             
                              The Deer Come



The scout approaches cautiously. She sees me through the glass door but does not leave. Ever vigilant, she moves toward the food. All is well.  She trusts.


She allows the young deer to come.



Another, then another warily come forward to feed.








And these - well, I think they each tell a story all their own.  Let me know what you think...
















 If you encounter a problem leaving a comment, (quite a few people have) please email me:
dyeconley@gmail.com.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment